PLEASE READ. All good things must come to an end 😢
After 20 years of living in NYC, I’m relocating to the West coast at the end of August to make art & babysit two beautiful chuahas.
I won’t be doing Electrolysis in NYC going forward :( For community organizations, please de-list me from NYC referrals if i haven’t contacted you by now to do so.
Thank you 🙏 to everyone who has helped me through this move to make it as painless as possible & to my wonderful & dedicated clients through the years. You’re the best & I’m going to miss you all. I’m truly blessed & grateful to you for your love and support.
I’ll be bringing many fond memories.
Much 💗🥰🌿 & snatched hair!!
(Manhattan) Shelly at: www.affordablepermanentelectrolysis.com
(Manhattan) Yuki at:
(Brooklyn) Audrey at:
Permanent (over time)
THERMOLYSIS & blend techniquE offered
Text/CALL Now: (929)269-4099
(By appointment ONLY)
15 Minutes = 40$
30 Minutes = 55$
1 HOUR = 90$
1 hr 30 mins = 135$
Health Insurance Not accepted at this time
👋 Hello & Welcome! 🖖
I'm Kalani, owner of Rainbow Electrolysis.
BEST ELECTROLYSIS PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL on the Upper west side!
I specialize in Affordable hair removal for Men, Women with PCOS, Transgender & Queer folk, People of Color, & Allies in New york city!
- operate on the most advanced Electrolysis machine on the market, The Apilus xCell (27.12MHz radio frequency), which creates permanent & faster results, on all hair types, with greater comfort & efficiency than the standard electrolysis machine.
- meet the NYC State requirements as a professional Electrologist.
- Graduate of Berkowits Electrolysis School with Honors 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- 🏥 am certified in Infection Control/Barrier Precautions/CPR & abide by FDA approved sterilization as well as hospital standard infection control, to guarantee your safety.
- Items used for every session are +FDA approved sterilized tweezers, +hospital standard sanitation before/after each session +single-use nitrile gloves (non-allergenic) +single-use Ballet sterile probes (gold, stainless steel, insulated) 😷 +new disposable mask used for each session
- worked as a professional Illustrator for 10 years... click link: www.kalanilee.com
- worked with LGBTQ+ youth 🏳️🌈 as a clinical Licensed Practical Nurse for 7 years... click link: Callen-Lorde.org
- have over a decade of experience in healthcare working with the 🏳️🌈 Transgender, Gender Non-Binary, Queer, Intersex, 2 Spirit, Sapio, Poly, Bi, Asexual, Lesbian, Gay, Alternative Lifestyle, Straight Ally Community(+ies), & People of Color.
- Creatives🧞♀️🧞♂️, artists👩🎨👨🎨, actors🧜🏽♀️🧜♂️, writers🧙♀️🧙♂️, coders🧝♀️🧝♂️, models🧚♀️🧚♂️, musicians👩🎤👨🎤, dancers💃🏽🕺 welcome 💗🙌💗. It doesn't matter if you're black, white, yellow, brown, green, blue, or purple. You can afford this & go at your own rate with me!
Q: WHY CHOOSE MY SERVICE?
- The ultimate goal is for you to feel comfortable & confident in your skin. For individuals seeking hair removal, facial & body hair are major sources of mental distress that affects daily life.
a: COMPASSIONATE CARE!!!
- I offer a unique & holistic approach of electrolysis in a comfortable, accepting, respectful manner, regarding your body image, your safety, & your privacy.
- As an artist & a nurse, I offer a steady hand, years of experience, & great skill to make sound decisions when it comes to cleanliness, correct frequency settings, & proper probe angles.
- As a genderqueer person of color with my own body image issues, I offer permanent & affordable hair removal with honesty, sensitivity, & compassion.
A. AFFORDABLe as can be!!!
- Let’s get real. Permanent hair removal is expensive, frustrating, & time-consuming. It takes money & time out of your day over a span of weeks, months, & sometimes years, to make/keep appointments. I truly understand that this is a major investment for you. Eventually, all of your blood sweat & tears pay off, saving you from future unnecessary ingrown hairs.
- I do my very best to give you the most value & your money's worth. I developed a style that offers you thorough treatments that protect your skin & that are the most effective at destroying hair 🤜 💥 depending on your pain threshold.
- Don't give up! Like exercise 🏋️♀️ or anything that requires great effort, it takes time to see results with Electrolysis. It can be disheartening when hairs continue to grow back after multiple treatments. The effectiveness of the treatments can't be gauged by what's seen on the outside. It is dependent on what is happening beneath the skin's surface... Ex. how weakened the hairs are at the root of the follicle. If you keep at it, the hairs will stop growing. I see it every week! It works!!!
Check out the FAQs page on this site & hopefully your questions will be answered. If not, please go to the RATES/CONTACT page for more info on how to contact me at your convenience with any questions or concerns. Because of high-volume inquiries, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks so much,